Session-Timeout Monitoring from db.daily

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Wed May 9 11:24:19 CEST 2012

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 3:54 PM, yagizozen <yagizozen at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thank you Alan,
>
> I couldnt find that perl file in my machine. Is there any way to see the
> content of db.daily with the use of any program in the windows environment
> so that I can copy the file to my windows and use that tool to look inside.

Short version: No.

Long version: did you look at rad_counter.pl, as Alan mentioned? If
you did, you'd notice that it's a perl script, which uses GDBM_File
module. Both should be available on windows (active perl, cygwin,
etc). Or you could use some other program which supports gdbm (e.g.
php).

But since you didn't even bother looking at that file, my guess is you
won't be able to find the applications required to look at it's
content. So no, you won't be able to do so.

--
Fajar