Synchronous + Asynchronous proxying

mimir erdem.mimiroglu at alcatel-lucent.com
Wed May 9 15:59:04 CEST 2012

Hello,

In general I can accounting packets to multiple servers from one radius
servers.

I set a solution with replicate module + one by one proxy configuration. (
because I want to see some logs regarding home servers)

I do not know very well how radius behaves in sync and async mode? But I
guess that we proxy packets immediately in sync mode to other servers. I
think async mode is requested to queue messages for a while and then proxy
them to other node in a set period? Am I right?
If you explain/or refer me to any document about this, I will appricate.
Thanks.