Accounting-Response disable

peterpz peterpz at gmail.com
Sat May 12 12:56:27 CEST 2012

Hello Guys,

I'm trying to configure my FreeRadius.net 1.1.7-r0.0.2, but am failing all
the time. My goal is to receive accounting-requests from one of proxy
servers in our network and save them in the log file. This is done
succesfully, I added new client to the clients.conf file. The issue is that
FreeRadius is responding to each packet (Accounting-Response). This was not
welcome by proxy administrator, who does not want to receive anything from
me. But I cannot configure FreeRadius to not send that packets. When in the
radiusd.conf I will comment "detail" line from "accounting" module the
Accounting-Responses are not send (super!), but also logging is disabled
(sic!). How to disable reponses but without disabling logging? Remember, I
have 1.1.7 (installed on Windows system).

I will appreciate any help, because I already spent whole day on this issue!

Best Regards,
Peter