FreeRADIUS Installation on Windows Server 2008

dsumalabe dsumalabe at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 20:36:00 CEST 2012

Hi,

I tried installing the FreeRADIUS ver 1.1.7-r0.0.2 and MYSQL 5.5.23 in
Windows 7 and it works OK and also the Accounting and Authentication work
OK.

Now I started installing it in Windows Server 2008. When installing
FreeRADIUS in Windows Server 2008, the installation does not finish. When
installation is on approximately 90%, the chown.exe appears and stop from
there. It will only continue when chown.exe cmd window is manually closed.
Then Chmod.exe will appear and manually close it also to continue
installation. Then the rm.exe, we did the same thing and installation was
completed. The FreeRADIUS will start but it will not work properly because
of this 3 items (chown.exe, chmod.exe and rm.exe). Please help me how to
resolve the problem.

Thanks and Kind Regards,
dsumalabe