How to set attribute value as null means that " "

mimir erdem.mimiroglu at alcatel-lucent.com
Tue May 15 21:26:30 CEST 2012

Hello,

I want to add a custom attribute before replicate the accounting package
with null value.
I see that it is added successfully before replication, but when I check it
on remote server, I can not see
userid1 and userid2 attributes. Do you have any comment on this?

[replicate] Replicating packet to Realm SECONDARY2
Sending Accounting-Request of id 235 to 127.0.0.6 port 2814
        User-Name = "test"
        Calling-Station-Id = "1678912345"
        Framed-Protocol = PPP
        Acct-Status-Type = Start