ntlm_auth in freeradius

val john valjohn1647 at gmail.com
Thu May 17 09:16:46 CEST 2012

Hi...

able to get work   freeradius + LDAP ,

one of the issue  i had is our users LDAP passwords are stored in SHA
format ,but windows 7 client provide PEAP ,there for i was unable to
authenticate the windows 7 clients ,(Start to throw some mschap
errors....)

In windows 7, i tried wpa_supplicat , xsupplicant windows version but
non of them work with win7 .but then i started to use secure W2
windows 7  client (used EAP-TTLS) .. and its stated perfectly
fine...unfortunately its seems to be a commercial product..

Any one knows , is there any way to achive EAP-TTLS in windows 7
without installing third party tools .

Thank you
john