2 Certs for 2 SSID (802.1x)

C.F. Yeung yeungcf at gmail.com
Fri May 18 03:11:01 CEST 2012

Thanks Alan, it's fixed with the help by Phil. I want to add one more
condition to call the eap_new module based on Realm. The following elseif
condition is wrong. How should I write the correct unlang?

        if(Called-Station-Id == "xx-xx-xx-xx-xx-xx:duroam") {
                eap_new {
                        ok = return
        elseif(Realm == "newdomain.com") {
                eap_new {