FreeRadius proxy to MS-NPS for MSCHAPv2 authentication.

Jan Hugo Prins jhp at jhprins.org
Sat May 19 13:56:16 CEST 2012

Hi,

>   Ask Microsoft what's wrong with their system.

Never had a situation where Microsoft was answering questions, so I
think I have to debug this myself .... found it though.

>   The debug log you posted also shows that IAS is slow and/or discarding
> packets.  Go fix that.
Indeed, the MS Radius server was dropping packets because of a problem
with the server. The EAP service was not started and disabled and this
resulted in not being able to setup connections. I have it working now.

Thanks.
Jan Hugo Prins