Using attibutes

Emmanuel BILLOT emmanuel.billot at ac-orleans-tours.fr
Mon May 21 10:41:56 CEST 2012

Hi,

Our WIFI access is managed by EAP-TTLS/EAP-PEAP with radius
authentication based on LDAP. So users can connect and use Internet,
however is possible to limit access (bandwith, connecting time) with
Freeradius ?

In other words, it seems (maybe i'm wrong) that Freeradius can send
attribut with values when answering with Access Accept packet. I guess
that clients have to understand it for being effective right ?

So when using access point with EAP protocol, i guess native EAP client
have to be compatibe with an attribut list ?

This behaviour seems to be implemented in captive portal, and attributes
can be managed in portal configuration. Is it possible with EAP access
(native client or secure w2 like ?)

BR,

--
Emmanuel BILLOT