How to proxy according to attribute value?

mimir erdem.mimiroglu at alcatel-lucent.com
Tue May 22 16:55:54 CEST 2012

Hello,

I want to proxy accounting packets according to Calling-Station-Id
attribute. I first think that I must use keyed-balance method for this.

I set realm as below:
home_server_pool vas1 {
        type = keyed-balance
        home_server = vas1 ---> I want to send acct pkgs with calling-st-id
like 1234%
        home_server = vas2 ----> I want to send acct pkgs with calling-st-id
like 0000%
}

I added Load-Balance key definition in control statement.

preacct {
        preprocess
        update control {
        Load-Balance-Key = "%{Calling-Station-Id}"
        Proxy-To-Realm := VAS1

but, I could not find how to differentiate the key, and select the
home_server.

can you please help on this issue? I am on a wrong way ?
Thanks.