Values for MySQL tables for pptpd ?

Ali Jawad ali.jawad at splendor.net
Wed May 23 11:58:10 CEST 2012

Hi
I did install freeradius2-mysql, configured /etc/raddb/sql.conf and
included sql.conf in /etc/raddb/radius.conf and uncommented sql from
authorize section of default. I did also import schema.sql from sql/mysql/.
The queries show in the debug output but I am getting the error shown in
the last email.
Thanks
Regards

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 12:46 PM, alan buxey <A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk>wrote:

> hi,
>
> sql support isnt turned on by default as you need to have SQL
> server,schema etc
>
> need to ensure sql.conf is read and sql is enabled in the relevant sections
>

> however, given that you are installing from package you probably also need
> to install
> freeradius2-mysql or freeradius2-sql package too...which might setup some
> things for you
>

> alan
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See