Values for MySQL tables for pptpd ?

Matthew Newton mcn4 at leicester.ac.uk
Wed May 23 14:17:46 CEST 2012

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 02:02:02PM +0200, Alan DeKok wrote:
> Matthew Newton wrote:
> > I'm not sure who looks after them now, or if they are maintained.
> > I've just found radiusclient-ng, which looks more recent, but have
> > no experience of it.
> >
> > But this is all mildly off-topic for FreeRADIUS...
>
>   radiusclient-ng is no longer developed.
>
>   It has become freeradius-client. :)  See http://freeradius.org

Ah - thanks. I had it on my list to hack at the radiusclient code
to try and update it. 30 minutes ago, that list entry changed to
radiusclient-ng.

Looks like I'll be looking at the freeradius-client code instead
now... if I ever get time!

Cheers,

Matthew

--
Matthew Newton, Ph.D. <mcn4 at le.ac.uk>

Systems Architect (UNIX and Networks), Network Services,
I.T. Services, University of Leicester, Leicester LE1 7RH, United Kingdom

For IT help contact helpdesk extn. 2253, <ithelp at le.ac.uk>