"No NAS-Port seen"

Adam Karajah 2g.adam at gmail.com
Mon May 28 10:01:33 CEST 2012

Dears,

I have freeradius installed on CentOS, and i am very interested in
Simultaneous-use attribute to limit the number of logins per user.
Anyway my nas seems to not sending NAS-Port attribute to freeradius which
causes realm radutmp not to work. i looked all over the internet but i
conuldnt find a solution, please help me to find a workaround to solve this
problem.

these are the two lines i keep seeing as an output from the debugging
command radiusd -X :

rlm_radutmp: No NAS-Port seen. Cannot do anything.
rlm_radumtp: WARNING: checkrad will probably not work!

its very urgent.
thanks in advance.