Problem with Freeradius.net + Mysql in Win server 2008r2

Turamarth admin at turamarth.com
Tue May 29 12:10:46 CEST 2012

I have installed Freeradius and mysql to use it for a Hostpot network on a
Windows 7 64b on test lab and everithing is working fine.
Now we are moving it to real server (Win server 2008r2 64b) to auth network
clients in radius, and when i uncoment sql in radiussd.conf and i start in
debug mode the server stops at:

rlm_sql (sql): Driver rlm_sql_mysql (module rlm_sql_mysql) loaded and linked
rlm_sql (sql): Attempting to connect to root at localhost:/radius
rlm_sql (sql): starting 0
rlm_sql (sql): Attempting to connect rlm_sql_mysql #0
rlm_sql_mysql: Starting connect to MySQL server for #0

and i never go on far from here, and dont conect to db, or do nothing more,
i reinstaled, reconfigured, triyed with all ips of mysql db ( is on
localhost ) and nothing.

any idea?
thx