rlm_python configTuple question

PENZ Robert ROBERT.PENZ at TIROL.GV.AT
Wed May 30 07:43:48 CEST 2012

Hi!

The python functions should return  (return, replyTuple, configTuple).

return is one of the following constants

#RLM_MODULE_REJECT   = 0 #  /* immediately reject the request */
#RLM_MODULE_FAIL     = 1 #  /* module failed, don't reply */
#RLM_MODULE_OK       = 2 #  /* the module is OK, continue */
#RLM_MODULE_HANDLED  = 3 #  /* the module handled the request, so stop. */
#RLM_MODULE_INVALID  = 4 #  /* the module considers the request invalid. */
#RLM_MODULE_USERLOCK = 5 #  /* reject the request (user is locked out) */
#RLM_MODULE_NOTFOUND = 6 #  /* user not found */
#RLM_MODULE_NOOP     = 7 #  /* module succeeded without doing anything */
#RLM_MODULE_UPDATED  = 8 #  /* OK (pairs modified) */
#RLM_MODULE_NUMCODES = 9 #  /* How many return codes there are */

replyTuble are the attributes which are send to the requesting NAS, but I couldn't find out what configTuple is exactly. I currently only pass an () and it works. Is it the same as "update control"  and setting variables in the normal config files?

What I would like to do is to provide a variable which can be used in the config file after calling the python module to compare it against "%{TLS-Client-Cert-Subject}" as I don't see a possible to get this variable in the python module to do the compare there.  Thx for your help.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Robert Penz

Dipl.Inf. Robert Penz
DVT - Daten-Verarbeitung-Tirol GmbH
Adamgasse 22, 6020 Innsbruck
Tel: +43 (0)512 508 3334 / Fax: +43 (0)512 508 3355
E-Mail: robert.penz at tirol.gv.at