Radius Server stuck and stop responding.

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Thu May 31 12:30:43 CEST 2012

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 5:17 PM, Awais <awais45 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Is there any way to know how many requests are under process at that
> time(When radius stop responding)???

Not that I know of. If it starts complaining about "no server thread
available" (or something like that), then the problem is usually in
the slow backend. If there's no logs like that, then it might be
something else.

Did the logs you posted came from the running server when it stopped
responding? Cause it looked like debug mode output. And when in debug
mode, FR runs single threaded, so there's no point in asking "how many
requests are under process".

... and you STILL haven't said what version of FR you're using. It
matters. Really.

If the server is NOT normally running debug mode, AND you're using
latest version of FR, I'm not sure what else you can try. Perhaps
start using "strace" on the running server (when it stops responding)
to find out what it's doing.

--
Fajar