Issue with MSCHAP

Ryan Summey ryan.summey at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 23:59:34 CET 2012

yeah i haven't touched anything just setup ubuntu server + pptp +
freeradius + mysql thats it.

My phone is android and in the vpn settings it has pptp options but i cant
select eap-ttls .. its ppp encryption(MPPE) and that uses mschapv2 i
believe. How would i get this to work using a encrypted password?

Ok so the is