Issue with MSCHAP

Ryan Summey ryan.summey at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 00:26:56 CET 2012

Yes this is VPN sorry for the confusion... DB is a mysql  and isnt hosted
locally. I created it at my hosting company.  I setup a virtual machine
with ubuntu server on my desktop with everything i need. This all works
with clear-text passwords from my phone.

What do i need to do to enable nt-hash rather than pap?