Wireless EAP-TLS Login from Notebook with User and PASSWORD

sierramailpapa at gmx.de sierramailpapa at gmx.de
Wed Nov 7 09:33:53 CET 2012

Hey there,

I’ve setup a freeradius Server and am using EAP-TLS, and would need some help from you.

The users file contains the username and the password beeing allowed to connect after TLS Connection has been established, and this is working on an android phone with no problems so far.

One can setup the
-CA Cert
-User Cert
-Login Name and
-Password

But I dont’t have an option to enter a password when I try to connect from the notebook, running Windows7.

Is there an add on tool one can use to deliver the password as well, or do I have to drop the user-pass auth from ttls completely?

FR is V2
EAP is set to allow TLS only
Users file contains cleartext passwort auth (used from ttls, which has been used before)

Thanks in advance and best regards
Martin