Coa problem

Mixmasterontour PureDJ mixmasterontour at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 7 15:35:44 CET 2012

Thanks,

This is much better, it won't crash anymore.
It doesn't work yet, but now I have something to search for.

I get this error, maybe someone knows where to look for

(1)   update coa {
(1) WARNING: List 'coa' doesn't exist for this packet
(1)   } # update coa = invalid

As what I can make of it, it's not allowed to use coa here, but I could use a coa update in accounting { .. }  can I?