Compiler Warnings on ArchLinux and on openSuse

Matthias Beyer Matthias at ib-fb.de
Fri Nov 16 16:34:47 CET 2012

Hi there,

I'm new to this list, but anyway I hope I can ship all information you need.

I had to compile the newest Version (2.2.0) of the FreeRadius-server
today at work on a openSuse server (I think it's 11 or 12, 64 bit).
There were 2 or 3 compiler warnings because in xlat.c[0] some functions
could not be referenced.
Anyway, I know how to write C code and I thought "Oh, maybe I could fix
this and send a patch when I'm at home". So I did. I forked the
repository at github and startet with

./configure
make

But at home, I run ArchLinux (64 bit machine). There were tons of
compiler warnings. I am not planning to install the software on my
personal machine, but maybe this is interesting for someone. I could
send you the whole output of './configure' or the output of 'make' if
you want to have it.

[0]
https://github.com/alandekok/freeradius-server/blob/master/src/main/xlat.c

kind regards,