Git master branch & Debian build

Olivier Beytrison olivier at heliosnet.org
Tue Nov 20 17:08:17 CET 2012

On 20.11.2012 16:30, Alan DeKok wrote:
> Olivier Beytrison wrote:
>> your change in checkrad.mk moved the binary from sbindir do bindir. Is
>> this change wanted or not? If yes i'll update the
>> debin/freeradius.install accordingly. if not we'll need a
>> install.sbindir in Makefile
>
>   I'll go fix that.
>
>   Thanks for the patience.  Switching to a new build system is complicated.
It's alright, I'm not in a hurry, and you're quite responsive ;) I
rather feel like being the one bothering you ;)

Compilation, installation, and package are successfully made. After
installing the package, freeradius doesn't start.

Unable to open file "/etc/freeradius/radiusd.conf": No such file or
directory

Uh oh ? looking at  /etc/freeradius, there's only the directories and
the symlinks, but not a single file. Great.

When looking in the build environnement, in
debian/freeradius/etc/freeradius, all the files are present.

During package creation, the files are correctly grabbed as per
debian/freeradius.install

dpkg -L list all the files.

dpkg is high on cocaine or what ?

Olivier
--

 Olivier Beytrison
 Network & Security Engineer, HES-SO Fribourg
 Mail: olivier at heliosnet.org