Reject all calls from one or more Calling Station ID regardless of username or password

Henrik Karlsson Henrik.Karlsson at Generic.se
Wed Nov 21 08:43:24 CET 2012

Hi guys,
I am a quite new user of the Free Radius Server and i have a problem.
I have an old Dial In system.
I want to reject all calls from one or more Calling Station ID regardless of username or password. I have tried to edit the user file like this

USERNAME Calling-Station-Id == 404402704, Auth-Type := Reject
The line a bow is based on the username and that is not what I want, I want that all users from Callingstation ID 404402704 shall be rejected.
Have you guys got some suggestion how to solve my problem?

/Henrik