Debian (Squeeze) FreeRadius package missing config files

David Gethings dgethings at juniper.net
Wed Nov 21 16:33:54 CET 2012

That's where I have been looking. ;)

I'Ve been checking the deb lists files to see where all the config files
should go and then searching there. While the directories are created the
files are not. And I am doing this as root. ;)

It is a weird problem. Just want to know if I can get the default config
files from some other location so I can get the radius server going again.

--
Cheers

Dg