Git master branch & Debian build

Olivier Beytrison olivier at heliosnet.org
Thu Nov 22 08:51:57 CET 2012

On 21.11.2012 17:13, Alan DeKok wrote:
> Olivier Beytrison wrote:
>> Aside this, I've been able to compile and make the packages, it
>> correctly loads the configuration, but I back at a previous problem :
>> /usr/local/freeradius/etc/raddb/mods-enabled/eap[17]: Failed to link to
>> module 'rlm_eap': /usr/local/freeradius/lib/rlm_eap.so: undefined
>> symbol: eap_wireformat
>
>   I've pushed a fix.  It was an error in the new build system.

I've made a fresh clone right now from git. Tested again. Building is
ok. Freeradius still complains about rlm_eap [1]. Just to be sure I'll
try to install the deb package on a clean system. Will report later
about it.

>   I've pushed a few other minor fixes.  "make -j 8" now should work out
> of the box.
>
>   Thanks for everyone's patience.  I think the new build system is worth
> it.  Faster, simpler to understand, incremental builds, full
> dependencies, etc.

It's alright, as long as I have working .debs for January 2013 ;)

Olivier

[1]
freeradius -X
freeradius: FreeRADIUS Version 3.0.0 (git #3857859), for host
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, built on Nov 22 2012 at 08:25:13
Copyright (C) 1999-2012 The FreeRADIUS server project and contributors.
PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
[snip]
/etc/freeradius/mods-enabled/eap[17]: Failed to link to module
'rlm_eap': /usr/lib/freeradius/rlm_eap.so: undefined symbol: eap_wireformat
/etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/default[321]: Failed to find "eap" in the
"modules" section.
/etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/default[263]: Errors parsing authenticate
section.
[Inferior 1 (process 29086) exited with code 01]
--

 Olivier Beytrison
 Network & Security Engineer, HES-SO Fribourg
 Mail: olivier at heliosnet.org