Git master branch & Debian build

Olivier Beytrison olivier at heliosnet.org
Fri Nov 23 16:53:10 CET 2012

On 21.11.2012 14:52, Arran Cudbard-Bell wrote:

> On 21 Nov 2012, at 13:41, Olivier Beytrison <olivier at heliosnet.org> wrote:
>
>>> Oh dear. That'd be why that's happening...
>>
>> I have the same output. But I can't see what you saw. Is there a
>> "libfreeradius-eap.so" missing somewhere ?
>
> Yep. Can't resolve the symbol because rlm_eap hasn't been linked against libfreeradius-eap.so, apparently TGT_PREREQS both adds the prerequisite as a targets *and* adds it to the linker flags, rlm_eap.mk looks fine, so i'm not sure why this is happening. Will have a look in a bit.

Hi Arran,

I just saw your commit 96c2216 from two hours ago. The error with
rlm_eap is gone \o/

now it's rlm_eap_tls which whine :(

rlm_eap: Failed to link EAP-Type/tls:
/usr/lib/freeradius/rlm_eap_tls.so: undefined symbol: eaptls_success
/etc/freeradius/mods-enabled/eap[17]: Instantiation failed for module "eap"
/etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/default[321]: Failed to find "eap" in the
"modules" section.
/etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/default[263]: Errors parsing authenticate
section.

I'm on holidays next week but I'll keep doing my test and report the
progress :)

Cheers
Olivier
--

 Olivier Beytrison
 Network & Security Engineer, HES-SO Fribourg
 Mail: olivier at heliosnet.org