problem with test aaa-server in ciscoasa

Matthew Newton mcn4 at leicester.ac.uk
Sat Nov 24 13:59:21 CET 2012

On Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 02:00:45PM +0800, studyfordo wrote:
> ++[files] returns noop

Assuming you added the line to the correct file, it wasn't found
by the server.

> I have add user such as following format
> cat users | sed -n '/^[^#]/p'
>  tsb            Cleartext-Password := "123456"
  ^

Looks like you've got a space at the beginning - that will stop it
working. Remove it and try again.

Matthew

--
Matthew Newton, Ph.D. <mcn4 at le.ac.uk>

Systems Architect (UNIX and Networks), Network Services,
I.T. Services, University of Leicester, Leicester LE1 7RH, United Kingdom

For IT help contact helpdesk extn. 2253, <ithelp at le.ac.uk>