Newbie question about rlm_exec usage

Hoggins! hoggins at wheres5.com
Sat Nov 24 21:40:04 CET 2012

I don't know if I understand the process correctly : as far as I
understand, an authentication request is handled successively by the
listed modules in the authorize {} section, right ?

So, now that I figured that I have to use PAP as phase2, I can have the
cleartext password. But I don't know how I can provide it to the PAP
module : it complains that no "known good" password had been found for
the user.

What should my executed program return to say that the user is granted
access ?