SV: SV: Freeradius several segfaults at heavy load and startup ?

Alexander Silveröhrt Alexander.Silverohrt at itux.se
Thu Nov 29 06:13:33 CET 2012

Hello,

Yes running perl hooks with DBI
But using both finish and disconnect properly.

Here is versions for people asking for it.
Linux version 2.6.32-5-amd64 (Debian 2.6.32-45) (dannf at debian.org) (gcc version 4.3.5 (Debian 4.3.5-4)
freeradius: FreeRADIUS Version 2.1.10, for host i486-pc-linux-gnu, built on Nov 14 2010 at 20:41:03
perl v5.10.1 (*) built for i486-linux-gnu-thread-multi

Alan do you know how to supply gdb with the argument to run
LD_PRELOAD=/usr/lib/libperl.so.5.10 /usr/sbin/freeradius

Otherwise it will only fail to load the DBI.so

Best regards
Alex