Policy.conf - multiple @

Ben Brown bbrown at plus.net
Thu Nov 29 10:16:48 CET 2012

> On 28 Nov 2012, at 15:08, alan buxey <A.L.M.Buxey at LBORO.AC.UK> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> >> That's not quite the same, as it would match more than the original
> >> regex. OK the parenthesis aren't needed, however consider the following
> >> username:
> >>
> >> bob@@realm
> >
> > that would be a wrong and illegal entry...so needs to be rejected too.
>
> When ya'll decided what you want the regexps to be, send a pull request? :)

Looking at the master branch in git, this file has been replaced by a
directory with several files (proxy.d). The example of filter_username
in proxy.d/filter uses /@.*@/ which as we've discovered on the list is
fine for the purpose of this filter. No pull necessary ;)

Ben

--
Ben Brown
Systems Engineer

Registered Office: Plusnet | The Balance | 2 Pinfold Street | Sheffield | S1 2GU
Registered in England no: 3279013

This email and any attachments contains Plusnet information, which may be
privileged or confidential. It's meant only for the individual(s) or entity
named above. If you're not the intended recipient, note that disclosing,
copying, distributing or using this information is prohibited. If you've
received this email in error, please let me know immediately on the email
address above. Thank you.

We monitor our email system, and may record your emails.