Problem with MAC valitation + MySQL

Andres Gomez Ruiz andres.gomez at urbalink.co
Thu Nov 29 23:38:06 CET 2012

    Hi everybody!!

    I'm using Freeradius since 6 months ago, and It works great. I'm Using
freeradus + MySQL to store my users data in a database and authenticate it
with an user and a password.

    Now I Have to attach to each user, 3 MAC-Address, so I'm editting my
database (radcheck table)

    id     username     attribute                op            value
    1      user1            User-Password      :=             password1
    2      user1            Calling-Station-Id    =
00:11:22:33:44:55

    It works great. Only user1 with password1 can access from the device
with MAC-Addr 00:11:22:33:44:55, but I need to attach  3 MAC to each user,
so I edit my databe:

    id     username     attribute                op            value
    1      user1            User-Password      :=             password1
    2      user1            Calling-Station-Id    =
00:11:22:33:44:55
    3      user1            Calling-Station-Id    =
33:44:55:66:77:88

    And, in that moment user1 can't logging never. The user1 can't logging
from a device with MAC-Addr 00:11:22:33:44:55 or MAC-Addr
33:44:55:66:77:88, or anyone.

    How can I do this?

    Thanks a lot!!

    Andres