802.1x Issue

Brekler Custodio brekler88 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 30 16:33:26 CET 2012

Well, thanks both of you. Since im not designated to take care of DB i didnt knew about that.The problem was with Freeradius, my DB was correct.The problem was the following: when the prople gave me this Freeradius to test they edited the dialup.conf to add more attributes on the sql, so i just turned everything to the original.Thanks a lot everyone, now 802.1x + freeradius is working perfectly.Now i just need to tell them we need to duplicate our DB and do all password again with cleartext or other supported by microsoft.