simple accounting proxy setup.

Bill Schoolfield bill at billmax.com
Tue Oct 2 18:37:31 CEST 2012

Matthew,

Thanks for the detailed followup. I made all your suggested changes,
but I'm a little uncertain about the changes to the proxy.conf file.

Here is what I added in proxy.conf:

home_server myhomeserver {
        type = acct
        ipaddr = xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
        port = 1813
        secret = ??????
}

home_server_pool poolit {
        home_server = myhomeserver
        virtual_server = copy-acct-to-home-server
        type = fail-over
}

realm home_realm {
        acct_pool = poolit