freeRadius against Active Directory

Martin.Heinzmann at belden.com Martin.Heinzmann at belden.com
Mon Oct 8 16:27:46 CEST 2012

Hi,

I am in my internship and have the task to authenticate devices over
freeRadius against Active Directory (Windows Server 2008 R2).
So far I managed to authenticate succesfully with freeRadius against Active
Directory after I was finished with the tutorial from Deploying RADIUS.
Thanks for that :-)
Now I am having the problem that the devices I want to authenticate are
requesting the Service-Type(Attribute 6). Do you have any idea how to set
the Service-Type in Active Directory for each user? Is that even possible
or do I have to configure the users file for each user and his
corresponding Service-Type?

Thanks in advance,
Regards
Martin Heinzmann
Intern R&D Embedded Software
DISCLAIMER:

Privileged and/or Confidential information may be contained in this
message. If you are not the addressee of this message, you may not
copy, use or deliver this message to anyone. In such event, you
should destroy the message and kindly notify the sender by reply
e-mail. It is understood that opinions or conclusions that do not
relate to the official business of the company are neither given
nor endorsed by the company.

Thank You.