Upgrade to 2.2.0

alan buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Tue Oct 9 17:14:34 CEST 2012

Hi,

>    ./configure
>    make
>    make install
>
>    Firstly running ./configure failed because my server (CentOS 5.5) didn’t
>    have a C compiler installed.  I installed GCC via yum, and on we go.

i see you've already had advise with yum groups - if you did carry on you'd
see tools missing which can you find what RPM to install via yum too -

>    Now the configure.log tells me I don’t have make installed.  I installed
>    that via yum, and on we go.

./configure --with-whatever-options | grep WARN

you need to read the WARN to see what other things you need to install.... most
important would be openssl-devel for EAP support!  ignore the things you never want to
use

alan