SV: SV: EXEC Access-challenge

Thomas Raabo - Zitcom A/S tr at zitcom.dk
Thu Oct 11 12:53:55 CEST 2012

How do you change the order it phil?

Med venlig hilsen | Best regards
Thomas Raabo
Senior Network Engineer CCIE #33466

tr at zitcom.dk | Direkte: +45 69 10 60 18 | Tlf.: +45 70 23 55 66

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: freeradius-users-bounces+tr=zitcom.dk at lists.freeradius.org [mailto:freeradius-users-bounces+tr=zitcom.dk at lists.freeradius.org] På vegne af Phil Mayers
Sendt: 11. oktober 2012 12:44
Til: freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org
Emne: Re: SV: EXEC Access-challenge

On 11/10/12 10:57, Thomas Raabo - Zitcom A/S wrote:
> Thats seems like a way to go.
>
> But your right... Its very hard to find documentation on this topic.

Sure. The assumption is that Access-Challenge methods are generated by auth method code in "rlm". It's a testament to how flexible the server is that you can *do* it in unlang/perl/etc. - but it's not well documented.

> Changed it and now
>
> It seems that update check I checket way before th script.
>
> ++[sql] returns ok
> ++[expiration] returns noop
> ++[logintime] returns noop
> [pap] Normalizing SHA-Password from hex encoding
> [pap] WARNING: Auth-Type already set.  Not setting to PAP
> ++[pap] returns noop

I think this is in the wrong order. You've checked for "updated" before
you've run the "exec" command.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html