Privileges cisco-avpair = "shell:priv-lvl=10" doesn't work

Ruben Blendeman blendeman.ruben at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 09:13:48 CEST 2012

Hi,

I want assign different privileges to users, these are my users:

admin     Cleartext-Password := "admin"
        cisco-avpair = "shell:priv-lvl=15"

user1        Cleartext-Password := "user1"
        cisco-avpair = "shell:priv-lvl=10"

user2        Cleartext-Password := "user2"
        cisco-avpair = "shell:priv-lvl=11"

But if I configure a privilege on my cisco switch on level 10, all my users
have the same rights.
If I debug on my switch, my user1 is not in priv lvl 10..
Any idea how to fix it?

Grtz,
Ruben