EAP-TLS Machine-Auth Windows: difference between LAN and WiFi

Alexandros Gougousoudis gougousoudis-list at servicecenter-khs.de
Fri Oct 12 10:55:53 CEST 2012

Hi Alan,

Alan DeKok schrieb:
>> Freeradius. Using Linux I can send whatever I want as the loginname.
>>

>   If you know you can change the client, than change the client.

This is exactly what I want to do! Change the loginname, the clients
sends to the Authenticater. It's a Windows 802.1x question, not a
question how to configure FR. FR does everything alright. But most FR
people here have more knowlegde about Windows 802.1x, than the Windows
people in a Windows group/list.

bye
 Alex