different vlan ssid

Matteo Cazzador mcazzador at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 18:07:08 CEST 2012

Hello i've  question, i'm a novice.

I've installed freeradius version 2.1.11 to permit wireless navigation
to register users (trouw router cisco  appliance).

I've two different place with 2 wifi with 2 ssid relative to one cisco
appliance,

I realize a web interface (captive portal) to register user and permit
him to navigate.

I've a problem, if a user is register correctly with ssid1 wifi

how i can disable him to navigate with ssid2 wifi?

is it possibile?

I want a user , once registered navigate only with registration ssid.

Thank's a lot

--
Rispetta l'ambiente: se non ti è necessario, non stampare questa mail.
Ing. Matteo Cazzador
Email: mcazzador at gmail.com