No Realm in table radacct

xylakant at vorsicht-bissig.de xylakant at vorsicht-bissig.de
Mon Oct 22 18:13:17 CEST 2012

Hi Guys,

thank you for your answers. I killed the attribute user-name on my global radius server in post-proxy and post-auth sections by unlang.

Now I have got the full username on my server, because it is not overwritten by other radius communicatons.

The realm is not in the radacct table of server A. But I kow the reason, because FR doesn't know this realms. But thats ok.

>What I don't understand is how come the reply that FR sends STILL contains User-Name.
>Reading raddb/attrs and raddb/modules/attr_filter, it looks like FR should never allow User-Name on Access-Accept.
>Did you REMOVE attr_filter.post-proxy from raddb/sites-available/default or whatever virtual server you're using?

Sry, I don't understand the problem. I see more attributes than just user-name. All filters are disabled by default.
A filter is only for rejecting requests, which are not matching. Right?

And sorry again for my bad english. ;-)

Ulf