Regarding pam_radius_auth to be integrated with busybox

Deep Shah deep.shah at strixsystems.com
Tue Oct 30 06:14:26 CET 2012

Hi Fajar and Mathhew,

Thank you so much for your reply.

I have checked several times that both the keys from pam_radius_auth.conf
and my radius server are same. But then also I am getting these prints.

Please find below my pam_radius_auth.conf file snap shot.
#  pam_radius_auth configuration file.  Copy to: /etc/raddb/server
#
#  The timeout field controls how many seconds the module waits before
#  deciding that the server has failed to respond.
#
# server[:port]    shared_secret      timeout (s)
#127.0.0.1    secret             1
#other-server    other-secret       3
127.0.0.1    secret             1
192.168.100.27    testing123    2
other-server    other-secret       3

#
# having localhost in your radius configuration is a Good Thing.
#
# See the INSTALL file for pam.conf hints.

Please find below my client.conf file snap shot which is taken from server
side. My client IP is 192.168.100.18 and my server IP is 192.168.100.27.

client 192.168.100.18 {
        secret  = testing123
}

Can you please let me know which configuration is wrong if there is any?
Thank you very much for your help in advance.

Regards,
Deep