Wiki Links

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Sep 3 10:44:03 CEST 2012

Alan Buxey wrote:
> Ooh. Github can be used to maintain Wiki? How did I miss this change?

  github has their own wiki system.  The look & feel can't be
customized, though.

  Arran did a bunch of work to fix the wiki engine (gollum) written by
github.  It's now running wiki.freeradius.org, and wiki.luajit.org.  It
reached the front page of Hacker News, and the /r/programming section of
reddit.  The system load was pretty much zero.

  It's a ruby application that serves wiki pages directly out of a git
repository.  It's very nice.

> As per Doug, hers best resource to start from?

  Pick a favorite page, and go from there.