PEAP failure problem

Ana Gallardo Gómez anaougu at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 14:17:25 CEST 2012

>   This was asked many, many, times.  And answered.

Ok, sorry to ask about that one more time.

I though that if I can work with "Codigo-Reject" attribute in Post-Auth
type Reject for EAP-TTLS-PAP and EAP-TTLS-MsCHAPv2, I would do the same in
PEAP.

I read
http://www.mail-archive.com/freeradius-users@lists.freeradius.org/msg56919.html

"Sending Reply-Message in an Access-Reject is not permitted for EAP sessions."

All, EAP-TTLS-PAP, EAP-TTLS-MsCHAPv2 and PEAP are EAP methods...

  Go read the responses to your messages.

Sory, but What responses? What messages?

Do you think that if I had received any answer would have asked many times the
same?

  If you're not going to read the list, then don't post questions here.

>   And stop posting this question.

I send this cuestion and I didn't see in the list and I didn't get a
response. I assumed it would have been a problem and went to send...

Sorry again and thank you for you response despite the tone you used.