Transform reject to accept response with specific attributes

Kostas Zorbadelos kzorba at otenet.gr
Thu Sep 6 16:10:45 CEST 2012

Greetings to all,

I would like to achieve the following functionality: in case a user's
AUTHENTICATION fails, the user should not be rejected but be given an
accept response with specific attributes.
The reason behind this is to provide a captive portal functionality for
users having wrong credentials in their CPEs.
Could you provide a few hints for how the config would look like (I am
thinking of something in terms of unlang and utilizing virtual servers
but I am not sure how it would look like.

Regards,

Kostas

--
Kostas Zorbadelos