freeradius OTP with OATH

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Fri Sep 7 22:09:20 CEST 2012

On 7 Sep 2012, at 17:20, Thomas Glanzmann <thomas at glanzmann.de> wrote:

> Hello Henk,
>
>> I've looked closely at your video and accomplishment with smsotp,
>> congrats!
>
> thank you. However the video shows something that is outdated. I now
> wrote a perl module for rlm_perl which does it much better without all
> the moving parts.

What is the server missing as of 2.2.0 that requires the use of rlm_perl? On the surface it seems all you're missing is random string generation?

With 3.0 you can define policies which have 'methods'  that map to the different sections of the server, so you could write the whole thing as a virtual module.

-Arran