EAP-SIM on 2.2.0

Francois Gaudreault fgaudreault at inverse.ca
Wed Sep 12 17:58:51 CEST 2012

Hi,

> Don't know then. The client is sending the reject - it doesn't like
> something the server is sending it. Clock sync - is the 2.2.0 machine a
> different server?
Nope.  Simple yum remove / install.

> Beyond that I'm only passing familiar with EAP-SIM, so would be guessing
> I'm afraid. I think you might have to do some debugging yourself.
I am not familiar with bisect.  So I guess it will take a while
(build/test/tag as good or bad).

By the way, I removed that * from the rlm_eap_sim.c (typo fix), and the
auth did work, but then RADIUS segfault a bit after.

Another question I have is, do I need more than 3 triplets line with 2.2.0?

--
Francois Gaudreault, ing. jr
fgaudreault at inverse.ca  ::  +1.514.447.4918 (x130) ::  www.inverse.ca