EAP-SIM on 2.2.0

Francois Gaudreault fgaudreault at inverse.ca
Fri Sep 14 14:54:40 CEST 2012

Hi Iliya/Alan,

>> I have looked into rlm_eap_sim source and found that is incorrectly
>> decode AT_IDENTITY attribute. This leads to incorrect AT_MAC attribute
>> calculation. MAC mismatch detected by supplicant and it refuses to
>> continue EAP-SIM authentication.
>>
>> Please try to apply patch I've attached. This patch fixes AT_IDENTITY
>> attribute decoding.
>
>    Nice.  If it works, I'll apply it.
I just tested the patch with our iDevices, and EAP-SIM now works again
:)  Looks like the patch did the trick.  I also asked MS to retest using
their supplicant since I cannot test that myself.

Thank you very much!!

--
Francois Gaudreault, ing. jr
fgaudreault at inverse.ca  ::  +1.514.447.4918 (x130) ::  www.inverse.ca