error of segmentation during the implementation of eap2

arnauld ndefo ndefo2002 at yahoo.fr
Tue Sep 18 15:35:21 CEST 2012

We have built the v2.1.X version. After that i have followed the experimental.conf file to configure the eap2.conf.

The "long term support" release. The only changes to this code will
be minor bug fixes. All new development is done in the "stable" branch.
$ git clone git://git.freeradius.org/freeradius-server.git
$ cd freeradius-server
$ git fetch origin v2.1.x:v2.1.x
$ git checkout v2.1.x