Dynamic realm+home_server_pool from LDAP/SQL

Wilco Baan Hofman wilco at baanhofman.nl
Fri Sep 21 12:20:33 CEST 2012

Hi,

I'm looking through the code and documentation of freeradius now to see
if it is possible to use freeradius with a backend database for realms.

For clients this can be fixed with dynamic clients and overwriting
attributes.. but for realms this does not seem possible. Did I miss
something?

I'm looking to implement this if it's not there, in what way can I do
this where my patches would be accepted (assuming clean code obviously)?

Regards,

Wilco Baan Hofman