pam_radius requires setting Auth-Type ?

NdK ndk.clanbo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 10:46:02 CEST 2012

Il 21/09/2012 13:04, Alan DeKok ha scritto:

>   You probably deleted "pap" from the "authorize" section of
> raddb/sites-available/default.
Nope... I'd (probably) have spotted that.

>   Don't break the configurtion.
I knew you'd (rightfully) say that :)

Too bad I'm not the one that configured that server... I just told him
that Auth-Type should not be manually set, so I'm now in charge of
fixing the config :(

I think I'll have to setup another machine and start from scratch, so to
minimize impact (it's a lone production server! glip!).
Once the new server is up & running, I'll reformat the current one and
clone the working config.

BYtE,
 Diego.